Associates in Arts Degrees
Associate in Arts (A.A.) degree concentrations prepare students to transfer to four-year colleges and universities. Extreme care was taken in fashioning these transfer-focused degrees. Nonetheless, the College advises students to comply with the following recommendations:
- In order to make the wisest choice of Bunker Hill Community College courses, consult the institution to which you wish to transfer.
- In order to facilitate transfer to a four-year institution, work with your academic advisor in planning your BHCC curriculum and attend one of the transfer workshops offered by . The calendar of Transfer workshops is available online.
- Visit the MassTransfer website for MassTransfer linked programs
- View between Bunker Hill Community College and other Academic institutions for Associate in Arts and Associate in Science Degree Programs.
Associate in Arts (A.A.) Degrees
- Business Transfer Option
- Chemistry Concentration
- Communication Concentration
- Computer Information Systems Concentration
- Computer Science Concentration
- Education Concentration
- English Concentration
- English: Creative Writing Option
- Fine Arts Concentration
- Global Languages Concentration
- History Concentration
- History and Government Concentration
- Liberal Arts
- Mathematics Concentration
- Music Concentration
- Physics Concentration
- Political Science Concentration
- Psychology Concentration
- Sociology Concentration
- Theatre Concentration
Note: Students enrolling in any A.A. degree program can earn the World Emphasis certification simultaneously. It cannot be taken as a stand-alone program.