The library will be opened Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the Fall Semester.
- Virtual Library Sessions
- Need a library barcode and/or a library password? Please fill out the application found here: https://bhcc-mass.libwizard.com/f/offcampusaccess
- The Library has the following Database from Bloomsbury as a trial until Nov. 30, 2021: Drama Online
- The Library has the following Database from ProQuest as a trial until Dec. 3, 2021: Academic Video Online
- To request specific films from Kanopy for viewing and use, please complete the survey located in the following location: Kanopy Online Request Form
- For more information on the College's Coronavirus response and mask mandate, please see the following webpage: Coronavirus Information - Bunker Hill Community College (bhcc.edu)
The Library subscribes to over 100 databases from which you can access academic journal articles, magazine articles, newspaper articles, primary source documents, online films, eBooks, audio clips and images.
Use the Library's catalog to locate books in the library and in the NOBLE consortium. Also searchable in the catalog are eBooks, online films, and eAudiobooks.
Find subject specific, course specific, assignment specific, and other research guides on a variety of topics.
The library has an information literacy workshop program and many resources to support information literacy education and faculty teaching and research.